ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This was the first!!! I use to always use this in high school before I found Carmex. This definitely get the job done.
I couldn’t use these products any longer as they created peeling on my lips, as a result of an allergy to the product.
I'm not real fond of this it feels greasy on my lips. I'm usually in a big hurry and end up smooshing it up in the cap.
Decent flavors. Feels a bit waxy but the price is right and it's good to keep these in every coat pocket in the winter.
My favorite one is the cherry one. I like how it leaves Glossy but refreshing feeling on my lips. I use this every day
This product is very smooth and stays on ur Lips. If you have chapped lips and need ChapStick I recommended using this.
I go through a lot of chapstick. I lose them, they get washed, eaten by my purse. Easier just pick them up by the pack.
I use this all the time for my lips and it helps me when I don’t want chapped lips and the scent it gives off is a plus
Probaably the best chapstick out there its moisturizing and long lasting and have a wide variety of flavors and scents
The flavors are good and I like the way it glides on but it almost has a waxy consistency. It's cheap, so that is nice.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos