ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my dad's favorite brand. He puts a few of these in our Christmas stockings every year. I think it works well in maintaining moist lips. However, if your lips are already peeling I don't think it helps very much. Great quality product.
My opinion on this Chapstick is I think everyone has use this at least once. I have been using this for a long time and it has helped so much. But what I’ve learned is if I put it on my lips get even more drier than they were before I put on. But I think that’s what All Chapsticks do.
I️ received these as a stocking stuffer last Christmas and can honestly say I️ thoroughly enjoyed the spearmint and cherry one; however, I️ wasn’t a fan of the strawberry flavor. I’d definitely buy all except the strawberry again hands down!
I’d rate chapstick a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. To me, it’s just fine. I prefer the scented/flavored ones. The original doesn’t smell great, and I don’t think it works as good either. I bought it at my local grocery store near the line to pay!
Can’t beat a classic chapstick. I always have these on hand or laying around in handbags, etc. They’re cheap and definitely do the trick. I usually pick them up at walgreens. If you haven’t tried a classic chapstick yet, definitely do it asap!
Not a big fan of cherry. It tints my lips red which I have mixed feelings about. I stay at my boyfriends often so he bought me a pack when he went shopping. It was on sale and he decided to buy it. I do use it but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it. I would much rather use other flavors.
Not the fanciest looking chapstick, but one of the better working. It leaves my lips hydrated and moisturized for a long time without having to go over apply. This is a classic staple and I always continue to buy to take with my in my purses.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos