ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love to get the holiday packs. I have in all my pockets purses and drawers around my house. Love them and good value.
I not really a Cherry fan but this Chapstick was outstanding it was long lasting made my lips feel great all day long.
Can’t go wrong with chapstick brand! It keeps my lips moisturized and soft for a long time. Use every night before bed
Love this brand, its amazing! I have years using this product, and have never had an issue. The pricing is just right.
I love chapstick! It's not expensive but makes my lips soft and smooth. I carry one where ever I go. It's a must have.
I love how it makes my lips feel they are always soft and I love the chap stick brand and yes for me it's long lasting
Basic chapstick. It does the job. Not one of my favorites but they have several different kinds. Cherry is my favorite.
Keeps your lips soft for awhile but after awhile you have to reapply. They have different smells which smell amazing.!
Keep some on me at all times. Always good tp have when lips get too dry or if they get chapped. Keeps them moisturized.
This product will always be a staple of mine! Been using it for as long as I can remember. Leaves my lips feeling soft!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos