ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
How can you go wrong with any of these?! I'd have to say my favorite and what worked best for me was the mint one though!
good for quick use i perfer carmex but for a quick lip moisturizer is good not that long lasting for me but is okay
This is the best chopstick there is. It's amazing and it always works wonders. Every other chopstick makes my lips worse
I like this basic chapstick for everyday applications. It does it's job, moisturizes and helps prevent dry cracked lips.
Amazing product love how it leaves my lips so soft and smooth this is my go too chapstclick. I recommend this brand
I didn't like this one, the scent was awful and it was hard and not moisturizing. It was incredibly cheap and it was bad.
I use these three times a day and never have any problems with my lips. These also are nice as a base for matte lippies.
Chapstick is something no brand can replace. Small neat packaging and a good product. Not expensive and does the job well
So I'm literally obsessed with chap stick and the flavored ones are my weakness. They leave my lips soft and moisturizer.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos