BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
I was not too satisfied with this particular set of chapsticks. Although the smell was great along with the price, I will not be using these again. Particular lacking areas were in hydration, lip care, and protection. I will not be repurchasing.
ELLIE S.
Jonesboro
I love the fact that Chapstick has all different flavors. One of my favorite flavors of Chapstick that I didn't expect to love was the Coconut flavor.  I have now been using that flavor for 2 years and it has not been a let-down! I love it!
Brooke R.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Can’t go wrong with the original! Despite having multiple other brands of lip products with me at all times, I can never break away from having a tube of Chapstick.
Rachel A.
Wilmington, MA
Chapstick is great in a pinch, and cherry flavored chapstick is even better. This is the softest lip balm I've ever used, and it's certainly a relief when my lips are very dry. It's cheap and ubiquitous, but if you're looking to radically change your lips, this is not the brand to use.
Desiree Y.
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a classic for a reason. Even my husband loves these, he’s addicted because used to Florida humidity and is currently stuck in dry California so this is perfect for him. And anyone for daily use. I always have one in ever purse of mine.
Amanda V.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST chapstick, the holy grail of chapstick. This chapstick can handle all types of weather year round, definitely a great investment and must have household product.
Nadia A.
monrovia
Purchased at: Walgreens
The product to be honest it’s really not that great.It felt as if you’re only putting a thin layer on your lips and it disappeared in a couple of hours. But it isn’t one of the worst chopsticks or I will die but isn’t one of the best. I would only buy it again if I really really had to.
marianna H.
It helps my lips get moisturize quickly and stay like tgat for a good while.its effective its helps my lips a lot. The packaging is great because it fits anywear and easy to access. Its gentle it goes on smoothly and it works wonderfully. I would recommend to others its a great product.
katie E.
Fort Pierce, FL
Chapstick is perfect if you have chapped lips or if you just want to give them that soft plump look without the colors. They also keep your lips moist so they don't get chapped/dry
Avery J.
Rexburg, ID
my go to chapstick!! nothing can keep me away from any of the chapstick classics! i can barely leave walmart without buying a new flavor since they’re right there. i keep one in my purse, one in my car, one by my bed, and other various places. this kind of chapstick just can’t be beat!!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?