ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I was not too satisfied with this particular set of chapsticks. Although the smell was great along with the price, I will not be using these again. Particular lacking areas were in hydration, lip care, and protection. I will not be repurchasing.
I love the fact that Chapstick has all different flavors. One of my favorite flavors of Chapstick that I didn't expect to love was the Coconut flavor. I have now been using that flavor for 2 years and it has not been a let-down! I love it!
Can’t go wrong with the original! Despite having multiple other brands of lip products with me at all times, I can never break away from having a tube of Chapstick.
Chapstick is great in a pinch, and cherry flavored chapstick is even better. This is the softest lip balm I've ever used, and it's certainly a relief when my lips are very dry. It's cheap and ubiquitous, but if you're looking to radically change your lips, this is not the brand to use.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The product to be honest it’s really not that great.It felt as if you’re only putting a thin layer on your lips and it disappeared in a couple of hours. But it isn’t one of the worst chopsticks or I will die but isn’t one of the best. I would only buy it again if I really really had to.
It helps my lips get moisturize quickly and stay like tgat for a good while.its effective its helps my lips a lot. The packaging is great because it fits anywear and easy to access. Its gentle it goes on smoothly and it works wonderfully. I would recommend to others its a great product.
Chapstick is perfect if you have chapped lips or if you just want to give them that soft plump look without the colors. They also keep your lips moist so they don't get chapped/dry
my go to chapstick!! nothing can keep me away from any of the chapstick classics! i can barely leave walmart without buying a new flavor since they’re right there. i keep one in my purse, one in my car, one by my bed, and other various places. this kind of chapstick just can’t be beat!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos