ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Refreshing always helps my chapped lips. The formula us amazing although it does rub off when you ear or drink. That's the only problem. Other then that it's a great product and always is one of my favorites. 1 improvement I'd make is to make it dry so it doesn't rub off as easily.
My one and only❤️❤️❤️ whenever it's cold just apply this wonderful product on your lips and you will see the difference! Love the smell, texture and everything about this product
I love the fact that Chapstick has all different flavors. One of my favorite flavors of Chapstick that I didn't expect to love was the Coconut flavor. I have now been using that flavor for 2 years and it has not been a let-down! I love it!
My husband loves these the most and will always have one in his pants pocket. In his opinion it doesn’t over condition like other brands do and the smell is a slight hint and not to fruity. I️ recommend this product for everyone male or female!
I was not too satisfied with this particular set of chapsticks. Although the smell was great along with the price, I will not be using these again. Particular lacking areas were in hydration, lip care, and protection. I will not be repurchasing.
I love how nice it makes my lips feel and it smells great to its very affordable and i recommend chapstick classic cherry to any one its the best chapstick out there and it comes in singles and 3 packs!!!!!!!!! my daughter loves it as well......
This is a good all around lip balm that you can put on without even thinking about it. The scents and flavors are nice, and there’s nothing extra or superfluous to worry about. It covers your lips, makes them feel softer, and you’re ready to go.
I use this product as a nighttime treatment it isn't to greasy and does keep lips moisturized overnight. Also good for cold weather outdoor use. It lasts a long time . I do wish that it didn't use petroleum products .therefore I gave it 4 stars
Chapstick is a great brand. Love the various smells they offer. However, do not like how if you put on more than once, it cakes up on you. My lips get dry quickly and I have to wipe my lips with a napkin before applying a 2nd layer of Chapstick.
I used a tropical 3- pack of the chapsticks. They smell really nice and make your lips feel really soft and moisturized! Price is reasonable and a good value for getting 3! They are super easy to apply and use! I would definitely buy them again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos