ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Not necessarily my go-to when it comes to chapstick but I guess it doesn't trick. I would like something more moisturizing
Absolutely love the smell, super cute, easy to store and the price is really good too. Makes my lips super smooth and soft
I have big lips and they do get really dry at times. When i use this product i dont have to put more on for aleast 2 hours.
These were my favorite pack of chapstick. I liked the flavours and they were very moisturizing, especially through winter.
My favorite chapsticks, have used since I was a child and use it on my children. Affordable, great quality and works great.
Fir the time that I have used it it has done what I expected it to do. Chapstick has always been a great brand of chapstick
Chapstick is the only brand I'll use! You cannot beat the price and it moisturizes your lips without feeling oily or clumpy
This is probably my number one go to chapstick! Smells amazing apply so smoothly and very affordable. Highly recommended!!
Not my favorite, more of a back up in the case of me being unable to find my go to lip balm. It's a little top waxy for me.
Also another one of my favorites! The red and black are the ones I prefer to use. They also last for a while after applied.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos