ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This chap stick is such a classic! It keeps my lips smooth and soft even when chasing my little ones around outside in the cold and wind. It's affordable and can be found at most drugstores and supermarkets, which makes it easy for this busy mom!
Very moisturizing. Not only is it refreshing for a cold winter day, but I tend to use this whenever my lips are burnt from a tanning bed, or the sun. It’s very easy to apply, and I definitely would recommend this to anyone if they are looking for something to heal their dry or cracked lips!
It good at keeping your lips moisturized for a certain amount of time. I have used it various times just because it is inexpensive. It is super easy to apply. I probably will buy it again just because of inexpensive it is.
Generally chapstick is what everyone will grab for but I feel that general chapstick does not help much. It just feels very thick and uncomfortable on my lips. I feel like I am wearing a mask on my lips instead of helping them stay away from the cold away.
I really enjoy this product, it’s inexpensive and can be found in most drugstores and grocery stores. I’ve been using it for years and it really does work but at times the scent or flavor can be a little powerful for me. I do recommend it though.
This chapstick is chill. Not a bad chapstick. Certainly not a chapstick from the gods. But a good ole, reliable chapstick that you can find just about anywhere there is a living soul. Bonus you can put it on your hands if they’re cracking in an emergency situation
Tried and true. Not very fancy however it always seems to get the job done. I also love how inexpensive it is, however I have the age old curse of always losing these things before the stick runs out...so I guess it lasts a decent amount of time!
I always buy chapstick for everything! I have this pack because I always loose my chapsticks! I love the smell of them and the way they make my lips feel. They are the best brand I have bought no other heels my lips when they are dry and hurting.
Chapstick is a great brand. Love the various smells they offer. However, do not like how if you put on more than once, it cakes up on you. My lips get dry quickly and I have to wipe my lips with a napkin before applying a 2nd layer of Chapstick.
This product is always a go to for me. It’s a nice scent for both men and women and also moisturizes your lips. I always use it during the winter, however I do find myself having to reapply especially with my lips being super dry in the winter.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos