ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I loved it! This is my favorite brand for chapstick by far! I would definitely recommend this brand and product to anyone!
chapstick is a cult classic honestly. i have one in my car, although it’s melted, it still works perfect! very moisturizing
Love the tropical smell and the variety it has, also it feels very smooth on the lips, which also helps me retain moisture
They make your lips feel nice, but I don't really like the smells of them. Plus they dry out after a while of wearing them.
Classic flavor and texture. A good cheap option. However I've noticed that if you use it too often, it dries out your lips
Cheap and great. I’ve had this one tube for quite some time and there’s still plenty left. Leaves my lips soft and smooth.
first of all i love their scent and how creamy and moisturizing these balms are i always reach into them can never go wrong
I liked the product, but I usually like to have a scent and taste, so I really do prefer the lip balms that have a flavor.
Can I just say this is an amazing product. They chapstick leaves my lips to soft and moustuerizing I love this product alot
Keeps my lips moisturized. I like the variety of scents, especially the green apple. Only thing is it's so easy to misplace
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos