ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Chapstick has been around for ever, the only thing I can find that really works and you don’t have to spend a lot of money
The best flavors. Have an addiction to chapstick and am always buying these when I go to Walmart. Last well and smell great
All around great product. Classic chap stick is a make up must. Makes lips soft and has a nice scent. Always a good choice
Its ok and its great if you need a basic lip moisturizer just to keep your lips from getting chapped but I have had better
I highly recommend product I makes my lips feel very nice and hydrated. Also gives off a little color from the application
Great every day wear. I always apply after washing and moisturizing my face. Good foundation for liners or matte lipsticks
When my lips are very dry, just grab my chapstick lip balm in cherry. It's makes my lips instantly feel soft and hydrated.
It is super affordable and works great. That is all it matters!!!! Can buy this almost every where including gas stations!!
Standard cherry flavored chapstick. It works well and is super easy to apply. This will always be a standard go to for me.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos