ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Its cool cause you get to try 3different ChapStick's .They all have a cool scent there small fit in your purse or pocket .
The Chapstick brand is the only lip stuff that help my lips from peeling. It is a great moisture for your lips year round.
Love these little things! They feel so good on my lips and help them when they are chapped. And they don’t have a bad taste
Can't seem to go wrong with chapstick brand. Smells nice and glides on well. It works well anf keeps lips hydrated nicely.
I prefer EOS over Chapstick, but I've used Chapstick in a pinch and it got the job done. It's texturally unpleasant to me.
This is an awesome product. It helps with my chapped lips especially in the winter. I can never go wrong with this product
Chapstick has never fail me in keeping my lips moist and free from chapping. The variety of flavors are very irrsesiteble!
Not necessarily my go-to when it comes to chapstick but I guess it doesn't trick. I would like something more moisturizing
Best chapstick in the world I would recommend it to anyone! I always use it when my lips are chapped or I have a cold sore
Chapstick is the only brand I'll use! You cannot beat the price and it moisturizes your lips without feeling oily or clumpy
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos