ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love these little things! They feel so good on my lips and help them when they are chapped. And they don’t have a bad taste
Great lip balm for when you have chapped lips, gives a bit of a pinkish tint and smells great. The perfect go to lip balm.
These were my favorite pack of chapstick. I liked the flavours and they were very moisturizing, especially through winter.
I've been using this chapstick since i was 10 years old. I love how it smells and it prevents my lips from getting chapped.
I always go classic on my chapstick and it never fails! Perfect for keeping my lips primed before using a matte lip stick!
All around great product. Classic chap stick is a make up must. Makes lips soft and has a nice scent. Always a good choice
This is the type of chapstick you use on a regular basis. The cherry one is the most common one, girly and it smells good.
It was fruity and made my hyrdated and soft. Not cracked or dry.I used them a lot. It was a convenient affordable product.
I love the classic ChapStick. I use it every winter when the it gets cold to avoid my lips getting chapped and flaky.
I love you chapstick and all the many flavors. This one is my favorite. I love that just after fee uses chap lips are gone
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos