ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
My classic go to lip moisturizer. I buy some every winter and use it regularly. It always works and helps my chapped lips.
Effective and reliable, but can sometimes leave lips feeling waxy rather than hydrated. I always have one on hand, though.
I liked the product, but I usually like to have a scent and taste, so I really do prefer the lip balms that have a flavor.
My favorite chapstick. I always put on when my lips are feeling dry or chapped and it leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Great chapstick to always keep on hand. I keep them in my purse, backpack, camera bag, everything. Perfect for everyday use
Love chapstick but I feel like I’m constantly losing it and I know that I’m not the only one. It’s works very well though.
Can't seem to go wrong with chapstick brand. Smells nice and glides on well. It works well anf keeps lips hydrated nicely.
When it comes to chapstick I’m the #1 fan. Winters are harsh gets very cold my lips starts to hurt, burn this is what helps
They make your lips feel nice, but I don't really like the smells of them. Plus they dry out after a while of wearing them.
I got to split them between me and my mom and my brother. They didn’t last too long but they did help moisturize our lips.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos