ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Love it l use it after exfoliating my lips or just through the day. My favorite is a cherry one this product is a life saver
These are one of my favorite i love the way they smell and stay on your lips for a long time even if u drink or eat something
I've always loved the classic cherry lip balm. The taste, feel, and slight color it adds to my lips! My husband likes it too!
This are lips lovers. For the winter they are the best. The moisturizer is great and help prevent the dryness in you're lips.
This is the only product that cures chapped lips. We have them all over our house and work! Ia never without my chapped stick
keep lips hydrated and soft . i highly recommend if you want something cheap and quick . i apply it before i put on lipstick
I love chapstick! The cherry flavor is my favorite. It is affordable and does what it is supposed to, moisturize your lips.
I really like this Chapstick. I've used it since I was a kid. I always have on on have, espically during the colder seasons.
Love this product!! It leaves my lips feeling silly and smooth. The smell is great also and leaves a pretty tint on the lips!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos