ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I usually buy the cherry scented ones. I love regular chap stick. The best chap stick to buy and I love how inexpensive it is
One of the best lip products out there. Love it! It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth... And not cracked. A Plus!!
Chastick is one of my favorite brans of chapstick especially for kids. Our son loves using it. He takes it with him everyday.
Literally a classic. Who hasn't used this chapstick? Cheap and good. Always moisturizes my lips. Also a good goto.
Really hydrating and awesome! perfect to just throw in your purse and go on with your day. It is quick, easy, and affordable.
Who doesn't love a brand new stick of chapstick? I know I do! And cherry Chapstick will forever be my go to for lip moisture.
This is my usual go-to for chopped lips. I like it a lot because it makes my lips soft & gives my lips a natural pink color.
Classic chap stick will always be my favorite! Great smell and works great. Very cheap! Can be purchased pretty much anywhere
It's a great lip balm and the flavours are awesome,I buy this all the time and probably will continue to buy it in the future
It’s a great minty taste to a holiday season! I love these chapsticks! They leave your lips nice and moisturized for the day!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos