ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This lip balm is great this one of my favorite. Not only do these smell great but they work wonders and they are quite cheap.
Have to reapply frequently, but did leave lips nice and soft, small enough to carry in my pocket or backpack without problems
Works okay..and great value.. not my personal favorite but defiantly have some laying around here and there due to the value
You can't ever go wrong with classic chapstick. Good price and so many different flavors it's insane. Something for everyone.
I really love this brand of chapstick it is my life I only get this brand of chapstick everything else doesn't compare to me
I love Chapstick chapstick. The only thing is that it is not as moisturizing as I would prefer. I like how affordable it is.
It isn't too bad they keep my lips moist but if I need an emergency chapstick this one wouldn't be it. It's a good price tho.
Leaving lips feel soft and hydrated. Smells amazing and goes oh so smooth. This is one of my favorite chapstick brands.
Honestly one of the best lip balms i've used. I usually use this 3 to 4 times a day but the moisture lasts for quite a while.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos