ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
The original version only better!! The pumpkin pie flavor is by far my favorite. When it comes out I have to buy 15 at least.
I basically only wear chopstick and this one always does the trick. Put it on at night and I wake up with soft hydrated lips.
This stuff is very good. Keeps lips moisturized for a long lasting enjoyment. I️ had bought this from my local grocery store.
Very soft and love the smell to it and leaves lips very moisturized have to reapply after 2 hours but after all it feels nice
Have to reapply frequently, but did leave lips nice and soft, small enough to carry in my pocket or backpack without problems
It’s chapstick this is a classic I can find it almost anywhere and I have even found that I use them all when it’s chapstick
I love the sent of the chopstick and the color isn't so bad. It makes my lips super soft for a very long time and I love it.
Get to keep in your purse or pocket all the time! Great to keep lips moisturized!! It's an all time favorite and easy to use!
Chaps stick is something that is in my makeup bag, purse, car, bathroom, livingroom. It's just a must that you have to have.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos