ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
These are a great price and i keep them in various places so when I need to moisturize my lips I always know where they are!
Works as a chapstick should. Needs to reapply often as it wears out fast especially after eating but that is to be expected.
A long time go to reliable brand! Always have 4 of these all around the house! Never have chapped lips! Love the flavors too!
Who doesn't love Chapstick lip balm? It is a classic Chapstick. I love the cherry and the peppermint one during the holidays
This is my second favorite lip balm next to Carmex. I love the formula and how long lasting it is. The Cherry is my favorite.
It's been a while using these but they worked for me. No particular reason why I stopped, but I appreciated the scented ones.
Absolutely my favorite 3 chapsticks! I will always have my chapstick with me for when I need that extra hydration on my lips.
Fast relief and runs over smoothly. The only problem is if you live in a hot area, keep them upright because they will melt.
You always have to carry some kind of chapstick in your purse! Especially in the winter. I always have like 5 of these on me.
These are one of my favorite i love the way they smell and stay on your lips for a long time even if u drink or eat something
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos