BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Monica B.
Woodville
They are more like wax on your lips has a heavy feeling but lots of the family been using the original for years. It was smooth putting it on but it felt kinda waxy and dry to me. But I ended up giving the rest away . It’s last awhile one tube does ..
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
I’ve used better product but that price point isn’t bad. I would rather spend a few more dollars for a product that will moisturize my lips better and keep them from getting chapped, but if I was in a pinch or low on money then I would definitely buy this instead.
Paige V.
Beaver, KY
This product doesn’t seem to help my chapped lips especially during winter months when I need chapstick the most. I purchased from my local Walmart at a very cheap price. The value isn’t great as the product doesn’t seem to heal my chapped lips.
Emma R.
Very average. It goes onto the lips feeling really waxy and I don't feel it does a great job of moisturizing my lips. Basically, it's better than nothing but I think you can find better options at the drug store. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Kelly S.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way Cherry Chapstick smells, but I always have a skin reaction when I use it. My lips get a light rash. It doesn’t itch or anything, but it is noticeable. I wish I could use it because it’s always in stores, but it isn’t for sensitive skin.
Johane C.
What I love about this brand is that they have every single flavor you want. They also have what types for your lips only. Which makes a great benefit because you don’t need to buy something for your lip if there dry they have a chapticks for that too
Allison K.
This is by far my favorite product. It is so refreshing when applied to my lips. It not only helps my chapped lips but gives them a great feeling when I put it on. This product totally met my expectations. There is no room for improvement. It is overall a great product and by far one of my favs.
Donyelle M.
Huntington
I love the classic variety pack. This is the first chaptstick I've ever used, and of course it a oldie but goodie. My boyfriend loves this chapstick too. It's easy to use and convenient. They can also be picked up at just about any store. I recommend!
lauren m.
Inwood WV
Purchased at: CVS
Wears off pretty quickly and doesn't do much to hydrate. Doesn't really do anything at all to prevent or treat chapped lips, actually kind of encourages them because my 11 year old hates the feeling of this stuff so much that she's constantly biting it off her lips.
Dheevena R.
I like the different flavors/scents in this Chapstick pack. I’m one of those people who is always dehydrated and I live in the northern states so my lips are always dry and prone to cracking. I always have a Chapstick in my pocket to help save them!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?