ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It's a basic and cheap but it works pretty decent. Nice to use if you don't have anything. It makes ur lips smoother than ever
I love this brand of chap stick, it's better than most no matter the flavor. It moisturizes and works well....keeps lips soft!
Great chapsticks when you need them, good price, would buy again, like that it comes in a 3pck cause i always end up losing one
Moisturizers your lips amazingly! Great taste and feel. Keeps your lips moisturizer for hours, which means minimal reapplying.
I always carry one of these on my bag, they are great and keep my lips soft. I love the strawberry flavor and the mint flavor.
I use it if I am low on money but I like soft lips and Eco the best. I like to feel the burn of it working like soft lips does
Same here. Chap stick is the same. Just let it make your lips soft and it will please u. As long as it smeels good to. Lol.
This lip balm is very effective it keeps my lips very soft and moustarized throughout the entire day I recommend this chapstick
Gets the job done. A classic chapstick that you can always count on. Price is right on mark. Purchased at Costco in large pack.
Chapstick it's a really helpful way to moisturize your lips, I love it and use it everyday, no matter if my lips are dry or not
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos