ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is very moisturizing on the lips. I noticed I had to apply this product almost every 10 minutes. Over all a great product.
My fave type of lip product when the weather dries me out. I love chapstick and use it pretty much every single day of the week
The best chap stick out there!! The cherry sent smell delicious.. It is affordable and you can pretty much find it any where..
This product works great especially when your lips are chapped. I use this product every day and it keeps my lips super smooth.
It's pumpkin-riffic! If you love pumpkin pie anything and everything you should try this seasonal Chap Stick. I love the scent.
Always a great lip balm. I recently bought the spearmint scent/flavor and I love it. Leaves my lips super soft and smells great
Good for a short amount of time. I feel my lips continue to chap after use. Have to keep reapplying for coverage from the cold
Moisturizers your lips amazingly! Great taste and feel. Keeps your lips moisturizer for hours, which means minimal reapplying.
Love using the ChapStick products! All work great at keeping my lips moisturized. It's a cheap product that goes along ways :)
This is the classic chapstick that I grew up using! It's my go to product especially when the weather is extremely hot or cold.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos