BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Classics are the best of
Course! Cherry is my absolute favorite. I use chapstick even when I’m not chapped just to keep my lips soft and smooth and it works great, plus who doesn’t love smelling their cherry lips all day? Lol i love my cherry chapstick
Greta S.
warroad
I used this on my summer vacation to Florida. It worked great to keep my lips from getting sun burnt! The price was very good + cheap. I was surprised at how smoothly it applied and how good it worked for the low price. I would defiantly purchase again!
Meredith L.
Rome, GA
These products were very smooth on the lips and smelled great but they are not great for the winter time. I found that my lips would stay chapped even after putting this on religiously. I would certainly use this again but mainly in the Summer/ Spring.
Honey L.
Brandon
Is really good. I have always love the chapstick brand. Is at a really good value. The only thing I don’t like is that is cherry. I don’t like cherry but I do like how soft it makes my lips. I would use it again.
Vanessa R.
N Hollywood, CA
My holy grail. I love this stuff. My lips seem to kinda adapt to this tho. So it doesn’t get my chapped lips I chapped quick enough. But over all I use this more than any other brand. This is also a little more affordable when compared to other brands.
CNCOWNER D.
This is a really good product and keeps my lips moist and not dry. This product does not cause and allergic reaction and keeps lips plumb and moist throughout the day and helps decrease peeling as well. It also gives my lips a little bit of tint.
mara k.
Purchased at: Walgreens
great value for the price! chapsticks are constantly getting lost so it’s great to have plenty extra on hand. no matter how many i lose, i still have plenty. plus, you cannot beat original chapstick brand in quality and price.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I have very sensitive skin and that includes my lips as well. I’ve tried a lot of lip balm in the market and this one did not hydrate my lips at all. I have to reapply this over and over to get my lips moisturized. It also gave me bad allergic reaction.
Lauren K.
Overall the chapstick brand never seemed to do much for the moisturizing of my lips. I never felt like my lips healed or got added moisture from this brand. I very much prefer blistex over chapstick brand for a very good moisturizer and healer for lips.
Sarah A.
Akron , OH
This chapstick always keeps my lips perfectly moisterized! It is definitely my go-to chapstick. It applies very nicely and I will always restock on it. Very low price for very high quality chapstick!! I would buy this product agiain. Highly recommended.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?