BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Tanya H.
Madison Hts, VA
I love the variety of the 3-pack and the price is just right.  I love Chapstick brand!  I have 1 or more in my purse, car, desk drawer, bedroom, all over!  It really keeps my slips smooth and protects them from the environment.
Greta S.
warroad
I used this on my summer vacation to Florida. It worked great to keep my lips from getting sun burnt! The price was very good + cheap. I was surprised at how smoothly it applied and how good it worked for the low price. I would defiantly purchase again!
mara k.
Purchased at: Walgreens
great value for the price! chapsticks are constantly getting lost so it’s great to have plenty extra on hand. no matter how many i lose, i still have plenty. plus, you cannot beat original chapstick brand in quality and price.
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Classics are the best of
Course! Cherry is my absolute favorite. I use chapstick even when I’m not chapped just to keep my lips soft and smooth and it works great, plus who doesn’t love smelling their cherry lips all day? Lol i love my cherry chapstick
Sarah A.
Akron , OH
This chapstick always keeps my lips perfectly moisterized! It is definitely my go-to chapstick. It applies very nicely and I will always restock on it. Very low price for very high quality chapstick!! I would buy this product agiain. Highly recommended.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland
I've been using this brand since I was a child and it's STILL my #1 go to for dry lips. My lips get so dry and cracked (especially in the winter time) and this gives me immediate relief! I'm a fan of this product for life and would definitely recommend.
CNCOWNER D.
This is a really good product and keeps my lips moist and not dry. This product does not cause and allergic reaction and keeps lips plumb and moist throughout the day and helps decrease peeling as well. It also gives my lips a little bit of tint.
Draven S.
Austin, TX
It’s a classic for a reason! I used in when I was in junior high, and I’ll use it now. It’s cheap, effective, and helps me through my nasty winter lips. Literally available at any gas station or convenient store, this product is great for any time use.
Vanessa R.
N Hollywood, CA
My holy grail. I love this stuff. My lips seem to kinda adapt to this tho. So it doesn’t get my chapped lips I chapped quick enough. But over all I use this more than any other brand. This is also a little more affordable when compared to other brands.
Julissa A.
Roswell, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick used top be my favorite for a couple of months. The more I used it the less I liked it. It's very waxy and the flavor left on your lips was not quite good.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?