ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Classic chapstick is great! It's basically just Vaseline so it definitely moisturizes your lips! And it's also super affordable!
I used to use this daily but as I got older I needed more moisture. This is a great product. My little girl is a user of this.
I always carry one of these on my bag, they are great and keep my lips soft. I love the strawberry flavor and the mint flavor.
Helps a lot when applying matte liquid lipsticks. No dryness or tightness what so ever when I apply this chapstick beforehand.
I used to use this alot but I noticed that if I didn't use it my lips would be very dry and start to peel so I stopped using it
I have used the Cherry chapstick many of times. Love that it heals my dry lips quickly but sometimes it feels a little greasy.
Good product just needs a faster healing remedy. You have to reapply every few hours. Smells fine. Not too thick. Light weight.
These amazing chapsticks come in all different fun flavors. They are a classic example of chapstick. Gives the most soft lips.
Chapstick is so classic. It’s still around because it works. It’s the go too. Perfect for winter cold. A must have for anyone.
This brand made my lips soft. They weren't so dry after using this brand. And the smell of the ChapStick smelled wonderful. ❤❤
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos