BY CHAPSTICK

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Naouma C.
This product lasted me all day and kept my lips mosturized even through the night as I slept. Also very affordable. My holy grail.

The packaging is nothing special. But the quality and the smell of the chapstick outshine the packaging. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to everyone!
tametta B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love chap stick . I have been using it since I was a kid and I'm glad they have came out with more variety for my lips! It gives good moisture for the winter ands is always cheap. Only 0.99 to a 1.00 at most stores. My entire family is in love with it.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
love anything tropical and fruity, but usually like something a little more natural. However, these are easy to use and stay on the lips a while. I do find myself reapplying semi-often. Purchased at my local Walgreens but don’t know if I would buy again.
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
My kids and I use these constantly. We just moved to an area with no humidity so everything is drying, and our lips are chapping. We also use these a lot in winters. We love them and would recommend them hands down. They are inexpensive and classic.
Clare L.
Edmond, OK
Chapstick is amazing! Just regular old chapstick is great but I'm a sucker for the fruity ones. I continuously get dry lips so I always use a chapstick. I have one for my purse, my car, my makeup bag. They are just really stashed all around my apartment!
Danielle B.
Waverly, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I know this is one of the most basic chapsticks, but it has always been my go to. You can’t beat the price or the moisturizing/hydrating aspect of this product. The cherry flavor is great and it adds a slight tint of color. Highly recommend this product.
Ale R.
ChapStick® Classics Cherry was a good inexpensive choice! This is my favorite flavor because it’s not too strong of a taste or smell! It’s just perfect. My lips were moisturized for hours! Also it’s the perfect size to fit in your wallet or pockets!
Taylor S.
Virginia Beach
Love these chopsticks so much they are everything I could've asked for and more! The smell lasts for ever and so does the product. Lasted me over five months! I would definitely buy this product again especially since you can get it from almost anywhere!
Rachel B.
Orlando, FL
So hydrating and protecting! This is my go to chapstick. Always keep it in my purse. My lips are always smooth and soft. I had bought it on the fly, but now buy it once a month or so. Packaging is convenient. Would absolutely recommend to anyone else!
Logan C.
hickory
Purchased at: Walmart
Chapstick is a very good for dry chapped lips that need a little pick me up to the day. They typically smell wonderful and come in many flavors including cherry. They are cheap and very useful. I would recommend buying them especially in the winter time.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?