ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It always helped my lips when they were dry and I always like the flavors that they have like the way they feel on my lips
My everyday chapstick. Keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. Easy to carry around and extremely affordable.
Great for chap lips, easy for my kids to use. The kids like that there are different kinds. My daughter carries hers in her purse
I love this lipbalm. I have repurchased multiple of these lip balms. They keep my lips hydrated and keep them from going chapped.
Instantly smooths lips and eases pain if any. Depending where purchase from can be pricey, yes, but good. Yes it is long lasting.
Always carry one in my purse keeps my lips moisturized. Also use it under lipsticks especially matte ones as they can be drying.
I mean it’s an okay chap stick but I don’t think it does the job as well as other brands. Also, pretty trash brand in my opinion.
Super soft and it moisturizes you're lips 100%. Highly recommended. Plus they're cheap too! Why miss out on such a good product?
This is a really good product . Me and my mom both use it so much because we hate our lips being dry so we use this for moisture
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos