ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Does the job but has very artificial smell. it’s your typical chapstick. Even though it’s red/pink it doesn’t give much of a tint.
It’s ok I dose make your lip soft but you have to reapply sooooo much and my lips get dryers out so 1 out of ten I will give it a 4
This chap stick is so moisturizing and it stays on my lips for a long time. It is super comfortable to wear and it smells so good.
Good cult classic! I grew up with this lip balm and it has never done me wrong! The cherry flavor is so yummy and smells good too!
I like it because it adds a touch of color to your lips. It works when it's needed but wears off fast as well. I would use it again
This chap sticks are really good, it soften my ashy lips and also i love the strawberry flavors and cherry but the pumpkin is gross
I’ve been using this chapstick for a while now and it smells so good and leaves your lips really soft and hydrated I recommend it!!
Anything cherry flavored is great to me! I've been using chopstick products for a long time ! I just the moisture that it leaves !
The scents are so accurate ! They're long lasting and very moisturizing ! I legit have all of the flavors because they're so good !
This smells really nice and it keeps my lips soft. They are easy to carry around too. They cute packaging with the little cherries
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos