ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I like Chapstick products but you need to re apply them often. Otherwise, the smell is good and quality of the product is great.
Classic chapstick brand it works great it doesn’t leave ur lips dry after an hour. Great prices at ulta cuz you can use a coupon
Loveeeeeee it. It's amazing smell, soft on the lips. A little shone but not like a gloss. I usually get it at Walmart super cheap
You can never go wrong with the classic chapstick ! Makes you lips feel so soft ! And you can use it after you apply your lipstck
I love the three pack of chap stick because Ik if I run out of one I have two more and I really love the cherry chapstick flavor
It make your lips really smooth . If you have cracks on your lips this works perfectly. You should by this product it is the best
Husbands favorite!! Gives his sweet tooth a little bit of sweet without the calorie intake while smoothing out his chapped lips!
Great lip balm, especially to go under a matte lipstick, it prevent drying which is good and it goes on smooth a very good brand.
Cherry Chapstick brand has always, and will always be my favorite! I like them all, but nothing compares to that scent! Faveeee!
Its awesome and keeps my lips feeling mois and shiny.I always carry one in my purse.I really helps protect my lips from the cold.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos