ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Old school chap sticks are the way to go they always moisturize my lips unbelievably quickly and lasts all day with out reapplying
It’s pretty moisturizing. Not the best but definitely one that’s always in my car. It’s probably the best for an inexpensive brand.
Like the flavors really helps when you have dry lips. Usually buy this at target,or any drugstore.is bit something I use everyday.
It ok I wasn't really all that crazy about it I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again it really didn't leave a big impression on me
It does what it is supposed to do. Keeps my lips moisturized. My husband is more of a fan than I am, and his lips are never dry :-)
Great product for a great price! These chapsticks get the job done and I find myself buying these more often than any other brand.
Love the flavors. Love the price i pay. Helps my lips a lot! It meet all my expections. I really enjoy that it has so many flavors.
It works amazing. It helps from getting cracks in my lips during the cold weather. I buy it all the time. You can get it anywhere.
Chapstick is always a good thing to have on hand. I have several of these all over my house. They work good for slightly dry lips.
This is the best basic ChapStick. Um not thr hugest fan of the original flavor but it works just the same! Cherry is my favorite!!!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos