ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It does what it is supposed to do. Keeps my lips moisturized. My husband is more of a fan than I am, and his lips are never dry :-)
I always keep a few of these on me. I’m chapstick obsessed. I grew up using the cherry and original but love trying the new flavors
Great lip balm. The smell is great and it goes on your lips smoothly. I usually don't go for sweet lip balms but this one I can do.
Don't really like it . Feel as though it's made with cheaper ingredients. But I'll buy it from the dollar store . If I'm on the go
This is my go to chapstick. It provides immediate relief when my lips are sore. It's not too heavy or sticky and is very hydrating.
Amazing product Very hydrating and long lasting. Purchased from CVS or Target. I buy this anytime i’m out of chapstick. Good price!
This is the only ChapStick I can use that actually helps when I have chapped lips. It'll help over night. Won't use anything else.
A cult classic. I’ve been wearing this chapstick since I was a kid and it’s still great. Smells amazing and really hydrates my lips
Good cult classic! I grew up with this lip balm and it has never done me wrong! The cherry flavor is so yummy and smells good too!
This is your common chapstick. It dies moisturize but dies not heal. It goes in smooth dries petty dry. You have to reapply often.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos