ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
They’re okay. More nostalgic to my childhood more than anything. Doesn’t really help chapped lips just leaves a waxy coating on top.
Love the variety. Was a great stocking stuffer for Christmas! My husband will even use this brand. Wonderful
Definitely your typical chapstick. Still one of my favorites, but doesn’t do nearly as good of a job as some other chapstick brands.
It helps with dry lips , it moisturizes them, nice packaging, and lots of varieties of scents and kinds perfect size and there cheap.
I would use this if I had no other option but other than that it doesn’t hydrate that well, it still does its job for a cheap price.
I feel like these chapsticks make my lips more dry and chapped. It causes a huge waxy build up. I am not a fan and I do not recommend
This chapstick is great !! It's classic that works such wonders. This chapstick is great on chapped lips and preventing them as well.
Love how it left my lips feeling but wasn't crazy about the scent. I just stick with the origial scent now and it' my favorite!
Like this variety pack 😊 let’s you try different scents and types of moisture. Not pricey at all. Always has been one of my favorites
No need to look further than Chapstick for dry lip relief in this winter weather! I use it on my children and myself! Instant relief!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos