ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Classic staple for lip care. Affordable and effective for helping sore, red and chapped lips. Love the simple packaging and flavors.
When used it felt really good but did not las as long as I wanted it to. I had to keep putting it on. Really wished it lasted longer.
I feel like these chapsticks make my lips more dry and chapped. It causes a huge waxy build up. I am not a fan and I do not recommend
I always carry this around during winter, I get the worst chapped lips and this is the perfect thing to keep them soft and kissable.
Chapstick used to work really well for me but lately I've found that I'm using it more than I should be. Still recommend the product
Chapstick is the original and has always been my go to in the winter. I love combo packs as you get a variety depending on your mood.
It helps with dry lips , it moisturizes them, nice packaging, and lots of varieties of scents and kinds perfect size and there cheap.
Keep having to reply often dose not keep lips moisture long. Have to use alot and reply alot not good if you have really chapped lips
It leaves your lips so moist and instantly you see the difference. At first you have dry lips and then you have beautiful pinky lips.
It does an alright job but Chapstick really isn't my favorite brand of lip balm. I have struggled to find the right lip balm for me.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos