ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is a really great product. I have been using it ever since I can remember. The cherry one is my go to and it smells really good.
I love this product its does what I want it to do on my lips and my lips get so dry and cracked on winter so this product helps a lot
Obviously the brand chapstick is an amazing chapstick. Not only does it have amazing flavors but it also leaves the lips feeling soft
No need to look further than Chapstick for dry lip relief in this winter weather! I use it on my children and myself! Instant relief!
Can't go wrong with Classic chat stick in cherry! It is perfect to soothe or prevent chapped lips. It's a must have for regular use.
I love it so much I usually carry one of these in a bag or in my car! It soothes my lips and it helps my dry lips as soon as I apply.
Love Chapstick. Always works for me. My favorite is Vanilla Mint which is very hard to find. My college daughter loves chapstick too!
My daughter won't go anywhere without this. She loves it. I also love it for her. It's safe enough and there's no real shine or harm.
Comes in a variety of flavors which are all great. I love a good chapstick, especially in the winter. This is in my top 5 favorites.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos