ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I have bought a lot of these and they are okay. They help when your lips start to get chapped but i use other stuff if it gets too bad.
Also a staple of mine! Smells amazing and applies so easily, but beware of hot summer days because this one melts easily, in my opinion
Great chapstick and cheap. Wears out quickly and melts quickly if left in the car or outside. Would recommend if you need a quick fix.
I love chaptlstick brand. It always helps cute chapped lips from living in a state where it always windy. The cherry flavor is awesome.
All time favorite wish you got more in the tube and that it wasn't so small because I tend to lose them all the time but great product
It's ok, when I lose my burts bees and need a cheap replacement I can usually find this anywhere, but I'm not a huge fan of the smell.
I love Chapstick i always use when i am about to put lipstick on and is doesn't effect my lipstick it just leaves my lips moisturized.
Chapstick is a classic standby that we all probably have in our purses. Not the absolute best for anything, but always good in a pinch.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos