ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
In a pinch it works fine but it’s definitely not my go to. I find this needs to be reapplied regularly and it doesn’t smell wonderful.
I have these everywhere. I absolutely love them. I keep them by my bed, in my bathroom, in my car, in my bag, etc. They’re everywhere!
you know when you need a quick cheap chapstick? this is the go to it’s just good while you have it but there are better ones out there
It feels nice on your lips it doesn't feel heavy and thick it makes them feel soft and gets the job done so they aren't chapped anymore
This is my go to lip balm. It feels light on and easy to apply. However, I feel like with all lip balms you have to reapply frequently.
It's perfect for carrying around weither it be in your pocket, purse, makeup bag, and you don't have to worry about the cap falling off
In the winter I buy this product in bulk! It’s great for chapped lips and makes your lips feel super soft. The product smells amazing!
Will use it if I can't find the regular stuff . Not a fan of the want feel it leaves. But definitely better than some brands out there
I love this product. It lasts long on my lips and it also moisturizes them very well. I would definitley never get rid of this product.
I love chapstick. I love the ones with so many different flavors and scents. Soft and silky on my lips. Keeps them from staying chapped
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos