ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Makes my lips soft and keeps them safe from the cold dry temperature in winter. It’s not my favorite lip balm but does work in a pinch.
Honestly I don't know where I'd be without my Chapstick. I am obsessed. It makes my lips feel hydrated and soft and I love love love it
I like that it is my go to for a chapstick. Been using this since I was younger and it’s a staple I think for any woman’s purse things.
The hydrating balm is great..I do not feel the need to reapply as often as with others..LOVE IT!! The only one I will use from now on.
I love variety of flavors. This is my favorite brand of moisturizers. It’s not sticky and doesn’t leave your lips feeling greasy.
I always use this Chapstick and even though I have to keep applying it, it works for me . I love the smell, it has a sweet scent to it
The most basic, yet effective chapstick with a good variety of scents. Feels like you’re wearing nothing while your lips stay hydrated.
It’s very good at hydrating the lips, but it doesn’t last too long. The application is simple it’s a little rough the first few times.
the cherry one is my absolute favorite. this is my near the bed chapstick lol i love the smell and it’s moisturizing so that’s a plus.
I use a lot of chapstick. I liked the variety packs so you can get different flavors. I bought this at Wal Mart and would use it again.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos