ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my top chapstick. It always keeps my lips moist for a long time. It feels smooth and doesn’t leave a sticky feel to your lips.
I just get them for the different flavors they have i dont really think they work for chap lips well it takes longer use for it to work
I like this lip balm because it heals your chapped lips in the winter and some times in the summer if you accidentally burn your lips.
Great if you're on a budget! It had the moisture that I was expecting while still being a good value. I have used this for years.
good product, dont like the taste, also feels very oily. other than that i do love the chapstick brand, I will always use their brand.
Smells good, helps with chapped lips, not a fan of the sticky residue left behind but it does last so i dont have to reapply too often
Chapstick is so moisturizing. I really enjoy the tropical flavor packs! The packaging makes me grab this brand over others.
I love this flavor! It keeps my lips moist even with the cherry flavor. I don't have to worrry about sacrificing my lips to get flavor
This was a very good chapstick, I loved it. I bought this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Very easy to apply and long lasting.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos