ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It's a nice smooth chapstick that doesn't need to be applied all day long. I like it, but don't particularly like the taste/flavor/scent.
This is the perfect product for someone with dry, chapped lips who need something to throw into their bag real quick. I would recommend.
I love this product it keeps my lips smooth and soft when they are dry. I've used this all my life! 👍I only use it when my lips are chap.
I love the original ChapSticks! they always seem to help me with dry or chapped lips in the winter. I always have ChapStick on me!
I honestly cannot live out my chapstick I am chapstick addict all day every day chapstick lover for life this one is my all time favorite
You can't go wrong with the cherry flavored chapstick! Not only does it have an amazing flavor, but it keeps your lips well moisturized.
Works quiet nicely and smells really good it leaves your lips a tad bit pinkish reddish due to it being cherry but it’s a nice color tone
Who doesnt like chapstick? I have at least 4 of them within arms reach sry any given time. In purse, in car, on keychain, in tanning bed
I have these every where in my pocket, backpack, pencil bag, purse, etc! I love these so much! I probably go through one in three weeks!
We always put one in each stocking at Christmas. It's a tradition, we are repeat users. It's reliable, inexpensive and we love it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos