ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Family favorite. My grandkids love them as well. All time favorite from a kid. Love to use these as stocking stuffers.
I do not like it because it dried out my lips and melted easily making it messy. I wouldn't really recommend it even thoyfh it's so cheap
The Piña Colada chapstick smells AMAZING and it works well with chapped lips more so to moisturize rather than heal already chapped lips
It's not my first choice, but if I'm going for chapstick it will always be cherry. I like the smell, and it tints my lips just slightly.
I constantly lose my chapstick. But this packaging allows me to loose one and have a back up right there. It also keeps your lips smooth.
I love chapstick, it works well but the only problem I’ve ever had with it is that it doesn’t last very long and can become very sticky.
This never really seems to moisturize my lips long term, but it’s a great product for short term use on the go! Decent price, good smell.
I absolutely love this product. It makes my lips feel amazing. Would recommend! You can find it just about anywhere you go and its cheap!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos