ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
This is my go to chapstick. Love almost every flavor they have. I buy them in packs of 3 because I’m bound to lose at least one of them.
I do not like it because it dried out my lips and melted easily making it messy. I wouldn't really recommend it even thoyfh it's so cheap
This stuff brings me back to my childhood because my dad always had a cherry chap stick in his pocket. I still brings back good memories!
I love the size of it. It fits perfectly in my pocket. I am a realest user I remember my dad using it as a child. The packaging is great
Love this Chapstick, it my go to. Leaves lips super soft, tastes great lol and smells even better. There is also a wide range of choices.
Love this product. It seems to be the only brand I can use without getting an allergic reaction. Would defiantly recommend this product.
I Thinl there chapsticks are very moisturizing and help you lips to not get chapped or when they are help them not to be chapped nomore.
I love this product for a quick on the go chapstick, but you do have to apply it a few times because it does sometimes dry your lips out!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos