ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
It works okay to prevent chapped lips but it does nothing to heal or help with already chapped lips. Always has an overly waxy feel to it.
I pick up a chapstick every time i go to a store its a must u cant go wrong wit chapstick because it was there b4 it was all this new stuff
My honest opinion about this product is I really can't say I like it. It really doesn't keep your lips moistened throughout the day at all.
Use chapstick everyday before my lip stains and doesnt make your lips look patchy. really good for chap lips one of my favorite on winter.
This is a good brand of chapstick. It helps keep lips moisturized. The value is good for what you get. I’ve bought it at Walmart or target.
I love this product it gives your lips such a soft feeling. I always get these or carmex I never switch up those 2 I give it my best rates.
Works very well. Convient to carry in pockets, even little ones. The cherry flavor is nice and I feel it gives my lips a little color too.
Chapstick never lets me down. Always available, great price, classic product. I use my chapstick everyday and will till the day I die!!!!!
Cheap, easy. When my kids need some I can find it easy at target or Walmart or anywhere really. It’s not super long lasting but it does ok.
Chapstick is the best brand of chapstick!!! It is always affordable, moisturizes great, and it stores in your purse or pocket very easily.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos