ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Hands down best brand of chapstick. I have a million of these at home. They are really moisturizing & a quick fix to chapped lips!
I love strawberry anything. I love the smell of this chapstick the most. It is a wonderful moisturizer. The chapstick brand is just amazing.
These melt pretty quickly but this is a good chapstick staple. They are very affordable and available in almost every store you can think of.
My lips dry up fast especially in the winter. I always have one around even though I lose them easily. Great and cheap and keeps my lips soft
This is a true old product that I have been using for years. It does have the greasy and way feel at first but items up and feels fine later
Classic chapstick that doesn’t leave a nasty taste on your lips. It’s always been a favorite of mine and gets the job done with chapped lips.
I used these as a kid and the cherry still reminds me of childhood. They do the job but don’t last long, I find myself constantly reapplying.
Chapstick makes my lips so smooth!!! My lips are always chapped no matter what type of weather and it's a great product to keep them smooth.
Chapstick is a reputable brand. Tried and true for chapped lips. I️ have used many flavors throughout the years and continue to return to it.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos