ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I love this chapstick, it makes my lips shiny, tasty and smell good! 4 out of 5 stars because I do have to apply it at least 6 times a day.
It's just ok. Nothing to special but it gets the job done if I'm in hurry and need something cheap. I usually purchase and keep in my purse
Not as moisturizing as other brands but failr priced and it tastes good. The cherry is my favorite but the tint it has sometimes annoys me.
Love the slight color it gives my lips (I’m not a huge lipstick gal). My only issue is the smell. Not a huge fan:/ plus it feels kinda waxy
I can't find this item anymore! But It's a good one and I don't think that the scent is that bad as my friends think. It's a good product.
Helps when I need hydration quick. I use this prior to any lipsticks or glosses it helps to make to color more even and gives a nice base.
I love the smell of this and it makes my lips soft. It's one of my go to chapsticks. This doesn't dry up like other chapsticks I've tried.
It's a classic smell/flavor. I use chapstick almost 24/7 and this is always in one of my bags for the day. Honestly a must have for anyone.
I've always been pleased using this one. Gives my lips a slightly reddish hint of color and makes them nice and soft. Plus it smells great!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos