ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Economically chopsticks is one of the options if you go through a lot of chopsticks. It can taste a little bit waxy but definitely effective.
Keep your lips moisturized & smooth no chaped lips or nothing 🤗have different flavors & everything strawberry blueberry rasberry you name it
I am addicted to chapstick.. keeps my lips moist and is not too expensive. Convenient packaging easy to use. Bought a 12 pack from sams club
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! Chapstick brand has been around for years. I like the fact it’s cheap because i tend to lose them frequently.
Cherry chapstick is the way to go, always my go to, my favorite and very affordable, it’s a great product, always have inside my purse.
Chapstick brand is my favorite. It helps sooth and heal chapped lips within one or two applications, and it comes in a ton of great flavors!
These are very cheap and work great! They get the job done! And you can literally pick them up anywhere! You won't have to spend more than $2
My lips dry up fast especially in the winter. I always have one around even though I lose them easily. Great and cheap and keeps my lips soft
Moisturizes very nicely. Great trio with nice tropical scents. Keeps your lips nice and soft. It met my expectations. I would recommend this.
I never leave the house without this. I used this everyday in the winter months Even when I was in middle School. The smell of them is good.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos