ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Always been a favorite also. My dad always used to buy these and I always stole them. You can get them at any pharmacy or 99 centavos store.
Seriously one of the oldest and best lip moisturizers in the market. It meets my expectations every time and I love the cherry flavored one.
Chapstick brand is my favorite. It helps sooth and heal chapped lips within one or two applications, and it comes in a ton of great flavors!
Hydrates my lips very good! Can't ever go wrong with this! As a repeat user for the price it serves it's purpose. Very easy to apply and use.
I love strawberry anything. I love the smell of this chapstick the most. It is a wonderful moisturizer. The chapstick brand is just amazing.
Provides good amount of moisture. Leaves chunks occasionally on lips. Some scents smell of liquid medicine. Soothes irritation from dryness.
Great product I've been using it for years. It lasts a few months per tube. It's a good price and good value. I pick it up at the drugstore.
My go to chapstick! I always have a ton of these around my house, in purses, diaper bags, my vehicles. I'm lost without a tube of this stuff!
A classic chapstick. It is good for when you need some basic moisture but not great if your lips are super chapped. The smells are okay too.
I love the smells of these chapsticks, takes me back to my childhood. The downside is they feel to waxy and leave my lips still feeling dry.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos