ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
Very basic lip protection and treatment. I’ve used this as a backup forever. It stays on long but doesn’t have the best moisturizing effect.
Smells amazing. Very smooth when applying. Leaves lips feeling nice. Leaves lips feeling refreshed and not dry. And is not a sticky product.
These are my go to when my lips feel rough and chapped! My lips feel so good once I put some! I love the way my lips feel after i use it ! 😍
Love the smell. Cherry is my favorite but I don't like how thick it is. Feels like it almost leaves a thick film. Good for the price though.
The cherry chapstick is my absolute go to. With great flavor and the moisture enriching feeling I cannot get enough. Will forever be my fave.
Oh does it bring back memories. This was the only chapstick my parents bought me growing up so the nostalgia is there. Good product as well!
I love all of these flavors especially the mint. Chapstick is my go to brand, so it’s nice to have so many different kinds of flavors to use
This product is ok if your lips are not too dry, they're not expensive and not bad, they don't work much for me because my lips are very dry
It's okay. I dont really fancy the chapstick brand, but I used it, but it would always dry out my lips instead of making them look healthy :(
It does just as i expected. It makes my lips soft which is what i want. The smell is amazing also! I love that there is a variety of scents!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos