ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
They do come in many flavor and they have a nice smell it is very easy to travel and it also helps your lips from cracking and also peeling.
Theae have always been a go to for me since forever. They have a Nice packaging. I can just toss them in my bag. You can go wrong with them.
If I were stranded on a desert island, this would be my "can't live without" product. I use it multiple times daily & love that it has SPF!!
The cherry chapstick is my absolute go to. With great flavor and the moisture enriching feeling I cannot get enough. Will forever be my fave.
This is a really good stocking stuffer for that special person in your life with a bad case of the chaped lippys. Trust me this stuff works!
I love these for everyday travel and use ...they are great and keeps your lips well moisturize all day can't leave with out them in my purse
I love all of these flavors especially the mint. Chapstick is my go to brand, so it’s nice to have so many different kinds of flavors to use
This is my go to! It is super cheap and always saves my lips when they are chapped. I love the original with spf. It is good all year round.
I am in love with these chapstick love how they are very cheep and come in packets also make my lips fell moisturize and they smell amazing!
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos