ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I use it only if I'm out of the EOS. The chapstick doesn't last for long when it comes to keeping my lips moist. It tends to dry very quickly.
This brand is my go to for chapped lips. We ride a motorcycle a lot in the summer and I always have one tube in my pocket and one in the bag
These melt pretty quickly but this is a good chapstick staple. They are very affordable and available in almost every store you can think of.
I've been using this product for years. This is a must-have item. It keeps your lips moisturized,and it smells great. My favorite is cherry.
I used to love classic Chapstick Strawberry by these days it doesn’t seem to cut it. I now try to use products with more natural ingredients
I am in love with these chapstick love how they are very cheep and come in packets also make my lips fell moisturize and they smell amazing!
Has a very lovely smell and works good love how it does burn and hurt my lips like most do just love it now I have soft cute non chapped lips
Love it! Great purchase for my dry lips, cherry is my favorite! this 3 pack i got came in Cherry, strawberry, and fruit punch! Love Love Love
Works great to heal chapped lips, not crazy about the smell and how sometimes it can feel a little waxy but besides that it's a good product.
This chap-stick adds so much moisture. It leaves an amazing glossy finish. Also, it has an equiset scent. Last of all, the packaging is cute
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos