ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I cannot leave my house without this stuff!! I have very dry lips and I have to reapply every couple of hours for my lips to stay moisturized.
Can't go wrong when you have chapped lips, classic is the way to go!! Even if you don't have chapped lips, you will get soft well tended lips.
It didn't meet my expectations it was very inexpensive but dried out my lips more with it than without it. The snell and taste were nice though
I love chapstick. Use it every night before bed and leaves my lips feeling moisturized in the morning. Soothes chapped lips right away as well.
Chapstick brand is cheap and reliable. They make a good product and never break the bank. I definitely recommend it for the winter chapped lips
Basic Chapstick that helps moisturize my lips and protect them from the sun and wind. Recommend for light coverage, and not too greasy formula.
This product is so good my lips are soo soft with this and they smell amazing to you would never know how much this has saved my life in winter
Chapstick is always close by in my bag, pocket, or in my school binders. I love the flavors they offer and that it keeps my lips soft all year.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos