ChapStick® Classics Cherry
Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day
Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
Sweet cherry flavor
arachidyl propionate, camphor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, white waxsee more...
Top Questions See all 793 Q&A
ChapStick® Classics Cherry
- "This is the one product you will never see my without. It keeps my lips soft and moist. There is really nothing I hate more than chapped lips!! " in 1165 reviews
- "It pays to stick to the classics in some cases and Chapstick is one that I keep in my beauty collection. It is healthy and moisturizing for lips and provides great defense from the elements and has for years" in 405 reviews
- "I love chapstick. I use it year round. It's smells good and it really helps heal your lips. Makeup bag necessity for sure." in 290 reviews
- "I never leave the house without my cherry Chapstick. It provides a nice pink tint to my lips and makes my lips extremely soft. I take it everywhere to keep my lips looking smooth. " in 205 reviews
- "it smells great and I think the cherry one gives a little bit of color which I like." in 1 review
I personally like this lip balm. It gives your lips a bit of reddish color also. Smells really good & hydrates your lips. Also very affordable
This was the first lip balm I ever used and it's still one of my go tos. Definately would recommend this to anybody that asked about lip balms.
Helps coat the lips with a thick layer. Stays on pretty well. A cheaper option for people who don’t want to spend so much money on a lip balm.
Chapstick makes wonders on my lips. It moisture and hydrate them, plus I love the smell and flavors, I usually use them when my lips are crack
Love this product so much omggggg. Yes it’s easy to apply and use. Yes it met my expectations. Wasn’t pricey at all. Definitely would by again.
Chapstick, I found is just an okay product. It is very cheap and does an okay job at keeping your lips smooth and hydrated throughout the day.
Very affordable!! You can find them and dollar stores .although they are inexpensive they are e good for chap lips. They don’t last very long.
Great basic product that gets the job done. Cherry chapstick is a go to and I always know what to expect. Natural color that moisturizes
Not a huge Chapstick fan. I feel like it's cheap and doesn't help with lips that are already chapped.... Which is when I usually use chapstick.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos